9.2.10

My new toy, uhhhhh....sorry my new camera ;)
Photos soon...

9 commentaires:

  1. Nice edition! i was going to get the black jack, but instead i purchased the tokyo edition. I see you live in Nancy, France...i also live there. Do you know a cheap place to get the film developed and printed?
    Thanks,
    Katie Neill
    Kdneill@hotmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. thank you! In Nancy, I know one place to buy lomo products... but me I bought my cameras in Luxembourg and I develope my films @ photo kalliste in luxembourg too...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. hmm, i cant get to luxembourg, but could you tell me the shop where you can buy lomo products? I know of one too on Grand Rue i think it is, over by the cathedral, but their prices are a little high to develop and print. Do you know where i could find it cheaper?
    Thanks a lot, Katie

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. @ Boo in luxembourg... I don't know where you can develop in Nancy! I looked for but I didn't find any shop in Nancy...
    The photography lab in luxembourg is the cheapest lab i found...

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Would you mind letting me know how much it costs to develop and print @ Boo in Luxembourg??

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Boo is not a photography lab, just a Lomo shop...
    I'm used to going @ Photo Kalliste in Luxembourg to develop and print photos...
    it costs between 20 and 30euros depending on number of photos and format ...

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. it costs about the same thing in nancy, so i guess its a good price. Thanks for your help.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. show me your pics when they will develop ;)

    RépondreSupprimer